8th June 2020, 12 noonSchool Location
Ulceby St Nicholas CofE Primary SchoolContracted HoursStart Date
From September 2020Pay Scale / Salary
Starting salary – mainscale
Ulceby St Nicholas CofE Primary School is a small school of approximately 140 children situated in a beautiful North Lincolnshire village. We are an inclusive, nurturing church school family with happy, friendly children who approach their learning with enthusiasm.
Our Christian values of acts of kindness, respect and living without harming others underpin all that we do and therefore we are looking for an excellent teacher with high expectations who will support our school ethos: encouraging children to be kind, courageous and successful. In short, ensuring they are the best that they can be!
We now require an excellent classroom practitioner to join our dedicated team from September 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and able professional to contribute to the development of our successful academy.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
- Have high aspirations for and high expectations of children
- Are an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- Have a strong work ethic and a willingness to strive for the best in achieving an outstanding setting
- Have a positive attitude and can actively contribute to the development of a dedicated and professional staff team
- Share the schools aims and Christian values
- Has a caring and positive attitude
In return we can offer you an excellent training package with many opportunities to develop your career:
- Working with fantastic children who want to have fun and learn
- Develop your skills and contribute to the on-going development of our successful academy
- Join a very professional and able staff team
Under normal circumstances visits to our school would be welcome. However, until further notice conversations with our Head of School, via telephone will be available to all candidates. Please ring the school to arrange a call back at a convenient time.
Information and application forms are available from below, please return your form to our School Business Manager, Mrs Fairhall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting salary – mainscale
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 8th June 2020, 12 noon
Shortlisting will be completed by Tuesday 16th June 2020.
Interviews will be held, via Zoom, during week commencing Monday 22nd June
The LAAT promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflects Christian Value. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The LAAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.