Head of School Friskney All Saints C of E Primary School
12 noon on 09/07/21School Location
Contracted Hours: Full TimeStart Date
Start Date: 01/01/2022Pay Scale / Salary
Pay Scale / Salary: L5 to L9 £46,566 to £51,402 FTE
Friskney All Saints School is a part of the Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust (LAAT), having
joined the Trust in May 2021. LAAT is a multi-academy trust formed by the Diocese of Lincoln.
We are a growing and thriving family of schools who are dedicated to providing an excellent
education for pupils across the Lincoln Diocese. We place a strong emphasis on growth and
development for all our stakeholders. The relationship with the Trust brings great strength to
all schools and enhances CPD opportunities for all staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Friskney in its infancy within the Trust and lead a
dedicated and enthusiastic team.
We currently have 88 pupils on role but have plans for future growth and this role will be
fundamental in putting our school back on the map, engaging with the local community and
families to show what Friskney can offer every single child within its care.
You will begin to create your own vision for the school and develop the uncompromising
ambition that every child will succeed regardless of needs or barriers to learning. Along with
all stakeholders, you will be able to create the new Christian values for the school, with Hope
underpinning the start of the new Friskney journey.
Together we will ensure every pupil learns in a safe and caring community with a passion and
understanding that they can achieve anything in their journey through life.
We require an outstanding leader who is passionate about teaching and learning to inspire
both staff and pupils to make a difference in outcomes for all.
This is a genuine opportunity to be an integral part of developing and growing new middle
leaders with the support of an experienced Executive Headteacher.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
- Have proven ability to inspire, challenge and motivate others
- Have a commitment to inclusive education which meets the needs of all pupils in our rapidly changing world
- Maintain high morale and set an example of professionalism, high quality performance and leadership
- Enhance opportunities through partnerships between parents / carers, pupils, staff, other trust schools and the local community in order to maximise the benefits of being a Trust school
- Continue to maintain and build on the distinctively Christian ethos of Friskney All Saints Church of England Primary School
- Have ambition and the drive to develop their skills and support the wider Trust
In return we can offer you:
- A school with a strong Christian Values which promote an education of excellence that allows children to flourish in all areas, academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually
- A school where all pupils and families know we care
- An opportunity to continue your own professional development
- The opportunity to be a part of a school and Trust with an exciting period of growth ahead
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and will fall in line with current social distancing rules.
For further information, an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Rachel Street (School Business and Operations Partner) firstname.lastname@example.org or Gareth Smith (Executive Head Teacher) on 01754 820324
Completed application forms should be sent to Laura Lowe, HR Business Partner at email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 12 noon 9th July 2021
INTERVIEWS: 15th July 2021
START DATE: 1st January 2022
The Trust promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflect Christian Values. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS