KS1 Class Teacher
12 noon on 25/06/21School Location
School Location: FriskneyContracted Hours
Contracted Hours: Full TimeStart Date
Start Date: 01/09/21Pay Scale / Salary
Pay Scale/Salary: Main Scale £25714 - £36961
Friskney All Saints School is a part of the Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust (LAAT), having joined the Trust in May 2021. LAAT is a multi-academy trust formed by the Diocese of Lincoln. We are a growing and thriving family of schools who are dedicated to providing an excellent education for pupils across the Lincoln Diocese. We place a strong emphasis on growth and development for all our stakeholders. The relationship with the Trust brings great strength to all schools and enhances CPD opportunities for all staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Friskney in its infancy within the Trust and lead a dedicated and enthusiastic team.
We currently have 88 pupils on role but have plans for future growth and this role will be fundamental in putting our school back on the map, engaging with the local community and families to show what Friskney can offer every single child within its care.
You will begin to create your own vision for the school and develop the uncompromising ambition that every child will succeed regardless of needs or barriers to learning. Along with all stakeholders, you will be able to create the new Christian values for the school, with Hope underpinning the start of the new Friskney journey.
Together we will ensure every pupil learns in a safe and caring community with a passion and understanding that they can achieve anything in their journey through life.
We are seeking to appoint a high-quality classroom practitioner to join our dedicated and friendly team.
The successful candidate will need to have good communication and interpersonal skills, high expectations and a real commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
• Have high aspirations for and high expectations of children.
• Are an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner.
• Have a strong work ethic and a willingness to strive for the best in achieving an outstanding setting.
• Have a positive attitude and can actively contribute to the development of a dedicated and professional staff team.
• Share the schools aims and Christian values.
• Have a caring and positive attitude.
• Have Key Stage One experience and can demonstrate the impact of this.
• Have ambition and the drive to develop their skills and support the leadership team.
In return we can offer you:
• A school with a strong Christian Values which promote an education of excellence that allows children to flourish in all areas, academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually
• A school where all pupils and families know we care
• An opportunity to continue your own professional development
• The opportunity to be a part of a school and Trust with an exciting period of growth ahead
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and will fall in line with current social distancing rules.
Application packs are available via the school website https://www.friskneyprimary.co.uk the Trust website www.thelaat.co.uk or by contacting the school directly.
For further information, an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Rachel Street (School Business and Operations Partner) firstname.lastname@example.org or Gareth Smith (Executive Head Teacher) on 01754 820324
Completed application forms should be sent to Rachel Street, Business and Operations Partner at email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 12pm 25th June 2021
INTERVIEWS: Week commencing 28th June 2021
START DATE: 1st September 2021
The Trust promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflect Christian Values. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS