Head of School
12 noon on 19/03/2021School Location
Wrawby St Mary's Church of England Primary SchoolContracted HoursStart Date
Start Date - 1st September 2021Pay Scale / Salary
Pay Scale - L5 -L9 being £46,566 to £51,402 FTE
Wrawby St Mary’s C of E school is part of the Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust (LAAT). LAAT is a multi-academy trust formed by the Diocese of Lincoln. We are a growing and thriving family of schools who are dedicated to providing an excellent education for pupils across the Lincoln Diocese. We place a strong emphasis on growth and development for all our stakeholders. The relationship with the Trust brings great strength to all schools and enhances CPD opportunities for all staff.
We currently have 133 pupils on roll.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Wrawby in its infancy within the Trust and lead a dedicated and enthusiastic team.
You will begin to create your own vision for the school and develop the uncompromising ambition that every child will succeed regardless of needs or barriers to learning. Along with all stakeholders, you will be able to create the new Christian values for the school, with Hope underpinning the start of the new Wrawby journey.
Together we will ensure every pupil learns in a safe and caring community with a passion and understanding that they can achieve anything in their journey through life.
We require an outstanding leader who is passionate about teaching and learning to inspire both staff and pupils to make a difference in outcomes for all.
This is a genuine opportunity to be an integral part of developing and growing new middle leaders with the support of an experienced Executive Headteacher.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
- Have proven ability to inspire, challenge and motivate others
- Have a commitment to inclusive education which meets the needs of all pupils in our rapidly changing world
- Maintain high morale and set an example of professionalism, high quality performance and leadership
- Enhance opportunities through partnerships between parents / carers, pupils, staff, other trust schools and the local community in order to maximise the benefits of being a Trust school
- Continue to maintain and build on the distinctively Christian ethos of Wrawby St Mary’s Church of England Primary School
- Have ambition and the drive to develop their skills and support the wider Trust
In return we can offer you:
- A school with a strong Christian Values which promote an education of excellence that allows children to flourish in all areas, academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually
- A school where all pupils and families know we care
- An opportunity to continue your own professional development
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and will fall in line with current social distancing rules. Please make an appointment to visit after 3:45pm on a Wednesday or Friday afternoon.
Application packs are available via the school website https://wrawbyprimary.co.uk/northlincs/primary/wrawby or the Trust website www.thelaat.co.uk or by contacting the school directly.
For further information, an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs S Keen (Business and Operations Partner) or Mrs S Fawn (Executive Headteacher) on 01652 655579
Completed application forms should be sent to Laura Lowe, HR Business Partner at email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 12 noon 19th March 2021
SHORTLISTING: 22nd March 2021
INTERVIEWS: 29th March 2021
START DATE: 1st September 2021
The Trust promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflect Christian Values. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.